There are lots of Civil Service Review Centers and Mobile Applications claiming that they were endorsed by the Civil Service Commission. In the official website of CSC, they clarified that CSC does not endorse or accredit any review center offering classes to examinees nor has it developed a downloadable mobile review application. The warning came in light of social media offers and outdoor advertisements offering review classes for career service (CS) exams. The CSC reiterates that review centers claiming to have been accredited are not in any way connected with CSC, adding that availing of review classes will be at one’s own risk as it is not a guarantee of passing the CS exams.
Better make sure to do some background check or online reviews about those Civil Service Review Centers and Mobile Applications that you are planning to get.
The Civil Service Commission already began accepting applications for the March 18, 2018 Career Service Examination-Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT). It started last November 2017. Individuals interested to take the CS exams are encouraged to file their applications early. Acceptance of application is on a first-come, first-served basis and shall be closed any time before January 31, 2018 if the CSC Regional/Field Office has already reached the target number of applicants.
The CS examinations Professional and SubProfessional levels are open to Filipino citizens, regardless of educational attainment, who are at least 18 years old at the time of filing of application, and have not taken the same level of examination within three months before the date of examination.
Application Requirements for the 2018 Civil Service Examination
1. Fully accomplished Application Form (CS Form No. 100, Revised September 2016).
Note: The spaces for “Signature of Applicant” and “Right Thumbmark” on the Application Form should be left blank. These shall be accomplished in the presence of the CSC processor.
2. Four (4) pieces of identical I.D. pictures with specifications, as follows:
- Passport size (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm or 1.8 inches x 1.4 inches)
- Colored, with white background
- Taken within three (3) months prior to filing of application
- Printed on good quality photo paper
- In standard close-up shot (from shoulder level up with the head and face occupying at least 80% of the picture and with the name tag positioned at approximately 1 inch or 2.54 cm below the chin)
- In bare face (with no eyeglasses, colored contact lens, or any accessories that may cover the facial features; facial features not computer enhanced)
- Showing left and right ears
- Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera
- With neutral facial expression, and both eyes open
- With HANDWRITTEN (not computer-generated) name tag legibly showing SIGNATURE OVER PRINTED FULL NAME in the format: First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name, and Extension Name, if any.
The CSC stressed that applicants must personally submit their applications at the CSC Regional Office (CSC RO), or at any of the CSC RO’s Field Offices, where they intend to take the examination. Examination fee for both levels of examination is PhP500.
HI WALA PA PO BA ANG RESULT NG SCHOOL ASSIGNMENT SA NCR , SA MAY CALOOCAN CITY HALL KASI AKO NAG FILE DI KO MAHANAP YUNG SCHOOL ASSIGNMENT KO.
Uploading pa. Wala pa sa database. Try to check tom dito: http://enosa.csc.gov.ph/eNOSAv3/