The Civil Service Exam Results for March 18, 2018 (First Batch CSE-PPT) is already out! The long wait is now over. You can now check if your name is on the list of passers. It is now available on the CSC website: http://csc.gov.ph/
Reminders for All Examinees last March 18, 2018 Civil Service Exam
1. Individual test result using the Online Civil Service Examination Result Generation System (OCSERGS) shall be available by June 1, 2018.
2. Concerns on examination result including verification on examinee number should be coordinated directly with the CSC Regional Office concerned.
3. Certification of Eligibility for passers (printed on CSC letterhead, free of charge) shall be issued through the CSC Regional Offices by June 18, 2018.
4. Passers may also opt to apply for regular Certification of Eligibility (printed on security paper at cost). For requirements and procedures, pls. follow this link: http://www.csc.gov.ph/
5. Passers must personally claim their Certification of Eligibility at the CSC Regional Office concerned. Representatives are NOT allowed to claim on behalf of the passers. In claiming the Certification, passers must present the following items:
- One (1) Valid ID
- Driver’s License;
- PRC License;
- SSS I.D.;
- GSIS I.D. (UMID);
- Voter’s I.D.;
- BIR I.D. (ATM type/TIN card type with picture);
- PhilHealth I.D. (must, at the least, contain the holder’s name, clear picture, signature and PhilHealth number);
- Company/Office I.D.;
- School I.D. (validated for the current school year/semester/trimester);
- Police Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate (with picture);
- Postal I.D.;
- Barangay I.D.; or
- NBI Clearance
- Any other ID card not included in the above list shall NOT be accepted.
- Application receipt and/or CSC Official Receipt, if available.
Again, congratulations to all the passers of Civil Service Exam! Check your names now!
Announcement: Application period for the August 12, 2018 Civil Service Exam started last April 10, 2018 and the last day for filing will be on June 22, 2018. If you failed the March 18 exam, you CAN still apply for the August 12 exam.